What can we do for you?
We have a best practice methodology which includes:
- Data conversions - there is always data, heaps and heaps of data, some good, some worthless. We help you understand what needs to come over and why.
- Integrations - some software integrates, some doesn't (yet), some integrations are valuable, some aren't. Integrations affect processes and workflows. Let us guide you on assessing value
- Process updates and workflow design - making sure you capture all benefits and optimise workflows. Let us update these for you
- Templates, checklists and guides - we have a set of resources that make this project simple yet effective. Use these tools
- Staff training - process change requires training. Let us train your staff based on the new processes
- Customer training - having customers who know how the new systems work will enable greater efficiencies. Let us train your customers to make sure they use Xero (as well as other software) properly. We cater to all budgets
- Change management - these projects are never easy and there are always some headaches and roadbumps. We anticipate and control these for you
- Managing technical experts / implementors - you will be using experts and these experts will need to be managed and kept in check. We do that
So how does it work for me?
You book us for a FREE 15 minute chat.
We will figure out:
- Where you are
- Where you want to go
- Why you want to go there
Then we decide wether we can work with you.
If yes, then we move onto a full scoping process which involves us looking deep into your practice and your plans.
Scoping Your Needs
Here is what we need to discuss:
- What is your current accounting practice technology?
- How many partners are there?
- How many accountants are there?
- Where does the most revenue come from? Tax returns, BAS, advice, wealth.
- What does you complete client base look like? How many individuals, how many super funds and how many entities that need financial statements?
- How many clients are on Xero, QBO, MYOB, Rounded or Others?
- What industries do you specialise in? If any?
- What are your future plans for the practice?
- Do you have a type of advisory service? Operational or financial advisory? Or both?
- Do you want to offer new services?
- Are you using or considering a move to fixed monthly fees?
- What new products do you want to introduce? Why?
Case Study - Sole practitioner using Sage Handisoft
We recently helped an accounting firm transform to an online practice.
Their new practice platform includes:
- Xero HQ for client information
- Xero for financial statements
- Xero for management reports
- Xero tax
- Xero projects to run the accounting firm with timesheets
- For clients, they use a mixture of Xero, QBO, MYOB and Rounded
- Hubdoc to automate expense / tax deduction management
- Office 365 for email, documents and calendar appointments
- Boma for marketing for growth of the practice
- Rocketspark for thier website
Using us meant they could get on with running the firm, whilst the transformation took place